Friday, January 05, 2007

Smallville

So I have to report on my new obsession. Try not to be shocked and saddened to my late arrival to this piece of Sci-fi teen mellow drama. I know what you're thinking, I am a so called Superman lover and am just now watching Smallville. Well kids, I have my reasons. To be quite honest I was afraid that it would suck and therefore be disappointed. Hence the preemptive strike. Well I was flipping through the channels a few months ago and watch a few episodes and I was hooked. So no I have seasons 1-4 and have been staying up till 2 am every night watching them. I know it's sad but I love it. This show reminds me why I love Superman so much. The crazy thing about it is My second favorite character is Lex Luthor (the first being Clark of course). He really steels the show. Anyway if you are a fan of Superman you should check it out.

No comments: