Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sick Of Booty!

So I was watching the Rose Bowl yesterday, and I will say this, If I hear one more person say "John David Booty" one more time I do not guarantee that person's safety. First of all as if saying the kids middle name is going to make it any better! Secondly I don't know how they can say it with a straight face. Thirdly some announcers got really lazy and started calling him John David. I think it was because it took so long to say his name they couldn't finish talking about how great he was in time for the next play to start. My theory is that the FCC is somehow involved in this name scheme because at one point an announcer was going to call him John Booty but when he got to the BOO he stopped himself as if to turn a swear word into something else and proceeded to start the name over. Something needs to be done about this. Anyway, as far as the game goes I wish I had just watched the first half. Oh well there is always next year right? As for now go OSU.

2 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

apparently the kid has the same first name as his dad, so they started calling him JD as a little guy. As for go OSU...I just freakin' can't.

Anonymous said...

I could live with JD.

Now that Michigan has lost, and the Big Ten looks like a JV warm up league, I have no vested interest in rooting for Ohio State.

LET'S GO GATORS!!!