Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy Birthday ELVIS

I have just been reminded that today is Elvis' birthday. He would have been 72. In celebration of the King's birthday please post your favorite Elvis and song from your favorite Elvis Era. Some people like the jump suite 70 Elvis but I was more a fan of the 50's Elvis. As for my favorite song I like "That's alright Mamma" and "Jail house Rock." I plan on furthering my celebration by listening to some Elvis and having a Peanut butter and Banana sandwich. Please leave your comments on the King. Thank you..thank you very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a funny story, for the last week I've had this weird craving for a peanut butter and bannana sandwich, and I've never had one in my life and I don't eat PB&J sandwiches. Figure that one out. (No Jason, I'm not pregnant!)

Hound Dog and 50's Era.

Favorite Elvis remake would be Can't Help Falling In Love by UB40

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "he would have been 72"??? Didn't you know he's alive, well, and preparing for a comeback??!! ;)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.