Monday, August 01, 2005

The Prince is done

Well I finished the book. I must say It was great but very sad. I don't want to spoil it for those who still haven't read so that is all I will say. To all my fellow bloggers, I am back for now. On a side note, I would apprecaite it if everyone would be praying for me. I just recently went on a job interview at Eden foods and am nervouse as to what the results are. I would apprecaite it if everyone would pray that whatever happens it will be Gods will and for my best interests. Thanks

5 comments:

big j said...

You got it man. I'll start right now. :->

Swinging Sammy said...

consider it done.

Pete said...

sooooo.. have you heard anything?

Pete said...

what no anouncement. I heard that you could have the job if you want it.... So...

Russell said...

I have learned that he has accepted the position and as long as Clark Kent doesn't turn out to be a dope dealing terrorist when they do their background check he'll be working next to me soon!!