Monday, August 22, 2005

Good Stuff On TV

Hey to anyone wanting to sit in front of the TV from 6pm till 11pm, there are a few GOOD programs on the National Geographic Channel. I believe it's channel 109 for Comcast viewers. At 6:00 there is a one hour special on Crucifixion and the medical effects on the human body. After that is a two part special about all the events leading up to 9-11. It basically walks you threw what the hijackers did for a week or so before 9-11. So anyone interested should check it out.

3 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

too tired to watch tv that long, but I may watch the crucifixion part.

Swinging Sammy said...

changed my mind, went on a date with a married girl I've been dating. It was fun. I think I'll keep seeing her. ;)

Russell said...

nice! sammy you slay me!!

thanks for the tip j-bol...i don't have digital though... :(