Friday, September 01, 2006

49 Up

There is an interesting documentary that has been filmed over the past 42 years. It took a diverse group of kids all over England and interviewed them about their life every 7 years. For the trailer go here http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/49up/. This trailer got me thinking about the way my life has gone since I was seven. It's interesting how life can start out one way and then end up another. The really cool thing is I'm not even half way there (hopefully). So where will you be in seven years? What about seven years after that. What kind of legacy will you leave? I take comfort in the fact that as long as God is a priority in my life seven years from now I'll be just fine!

2 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

that is pretty cool.

Swinging Sammy said...

as far as the question, seven years ago, I was courting my wife, and seven years prior to that, I was not a nice person.