Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Last Day

Well the time is upon me. Tomorrow (4-27) will be the last day of my college career! Tonight will feel like the day before the execution. Tomorrow brings two 3 hour final project critiques and a 15 minute exit review which consists of the 4 full time faculty grilling me about my work. The stress these last few days has been pretty intense. Fear is something I have had to deal with quite a bit over the last few weeks. I ask that all of you keep me in your prayers today and tomorrow. I need the strength and the courage to finish. My exit review begins at 5:30pm. On a happier note I did receive a full time position at Eden Foods as a graphic designer. My first official day full time is May 2nd. So now I get to see my buddy Russ 6 days a week! Woohoo! Anyway, Thank you all in advance for the prayers.

3 comments:

Russell said...

6 days of Bolton. WOW! We've really got to find some shows to watch now. That and you've got to get some lunch money from Bec.

You'll do fine. Besides, you already have a job locked up! Go in w/ confidence and take some of their constructive criticism and use it to try to get as good as me. =)

big j said...

Have fun. Just remember fear is as big or as small as YOU make it. you be fine

Swinging Sammy said...

I will add you to my list, Hope your exit reviews go well.