Monday, February 27, 2006

Bring God To Work Day

Today I have been listening to nothing but Third Day at work. Thanks to my good buddy Rosco I have the set list to the Third day concert that many of you went to last Sunday. I made a playlist of that set list in iTunes and have been having a mini worship service quietly at my desk. I literally felt Gods presence with me in my chair. I encourage anyone who is allowed to listen to music to try this out. It definitely makes the work day more enjoyable.

2 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

I totally agree w/ you. I usually have Klove on my pc when I am in my office. Have a great day!

ryan said...

I can't listen music at the big evil, so instead I just sing in my head or out lound and have my coworkers shake their and just don't know what to think at times