Monday, July 11, 2005

Starting up again

It has been quite sometime since I last posted to this blog. Things have changed quite a bit. Let me bring you up to speed. I'm a little older, I'm a little wiser. I'm starting to get hair in really weird places. Sorry I couldn't help myself. Really life is a lot different for me now. I am now married to the love of my life and childhood sweetheart Becca, I have my own house, and I have a dog now who is really more like a kid than a dog. Things are really starting to level out into a real grown up situation. Now if I could only get out of school and join the rest of the commuting working stiffs of America. Although I shouldn't wish too hard. I know I will miss the easy goings of a three day a week do nothing job that I have so comfortably enjoyed over the last four years. Never the less I will enjoy what I do. Saving the world of poor design one project at a time.

4 comments:

Russell said...

My little J-J is all growed up!! :)

Swinging Sammy said...

Enjoy the time while you can, when kids come, your life will change dramatically again!

Kodiak said...

Aw yes, the days of being a DINK double income no kids. My wife heard about your dog and she wants it. She loves the face. Actually she is allergic to dogs, so after our dog passes away we will not get another one.

wowgirl said...

welcome to the best years of your life, and congratulations!!!